Career Coach / Post Interview Tactician / Content Editor / Resume Writer / Sell Your Stories, Not Stats
- Over the last 10 years, I maintained a placement rate of over 80% at TCI College of Technology. My business analysis experience centered on Software documentation, process improvement, project management support, and competitive intelligence. My superpower is superior understanding of the multiple labor market and how graduates and career changers can find entry points into their new tech career. That’s what sets me apart from other coaches. I will work with you to develop the right mix of strategy and tactics in Networking, Interviewing, Resumes, and Post Interview letters to present a winning value proposition.
- When you hire me, you hire a business -to- business coach. My background includes Fortune 50 consulting and full-time positions where I supported software development teams. I am a deliverable’s driven coach. My technique is focused on defining granular objectives with realistic time limits that you can achieve. If that appeals to you, please consider me.
- 20+ years career coaching – specializing in technology careers
- Data Science spealization
- Deeo insights into competitive intelligence
More about Vincent
My 15 year career as a business analyst includes:
- Extensive experience writing policies and procedures and software manuals for technology departments and divisions in Fortune 50 companies and boutique IT consulting firms
- Business process documentation writer in support of software products.
- Member of a process improvement team responsible for implementation of CMM (Capability Maturity Model).
- Three years as an in-house Gartner Group analyst with a solid understanding of competitive intelligence products, reports, and whitepapers. Superior ability to explain how niche markets relate and where they fit in a competitive landscape.
- Early adapter of Process Engineer a project management tool set using PMBOK and CMM Methodology.
Be the first to leave a review.