With 20+ years of human resources, career coaching and leadership/talent development experiences spanning a wide diversity of industries, I will teach you optimal professional branding methods, proven job landing techniques, and critical communications skills which will land you the job you want. Using time-tested and practical techniques which inspire confidence, I can take you from being ‘good to better to best’ whether you are a fresh college graduate, transitioning to the next role or changing careers. I am a life-long learner, creative thinker and a ‘real world’ practitioner who understands what it takes to win in this ever evolving and challenging job market.
I have a Master of Science in Industrial Relations (Purdue University), Bachelor of Arts in Spanish (Indiana University) and a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification.
- 20+ years Financial Services/ Investment Banking /Professional Association Industry Experiences
- 20+ years Global and Domestic Human Resources Roles driving Transformational and Organizational Change
- 10+ Years Delivery of Personal & Executive Effectiveness and Professional Communications Workshops (Team and 1:1)
- Proficient in coaching Technology (Software Engineering, Data Science, UIX, and Cybersecurity), Financial Services, Human Resources, and Non Profit /Professional Services Professionals
- Transplanted Indiana Hoosier to the Greater New York City area
- Interests span Travel, Cinema, History, Star Wars, and Social & Human Justice
More about Karen
Opportunity in Change creates supportive yet effective coaching sessions to help bridge the gap between where you are now and where you see yourself in the future. Here is what you can expect:
- Build Confidence: Set realistic goals.
- Grow Courage: Name issues and address them head-on.
- Make Change: Develop a targeted action plan for the “What-Ifs”.
- Conquer Threats: Differentiate between real and perceived challenges.
- Identify Gaps: Develop a plan of action to eliminate and overcome.
- Demolish Obstacles: Evaluate, define, and remold each into opportunity.
- Inventory Strengths: Learn the value of each & additional ways to implement them.
- Mindset: Create the inner drive and resilience to grasp each goal and maintain the growth attained.
Be the first to leave a review.